Women Practitioners Group
This is a Closed Practitioner Event
A support group for qualified female psychotherapists and counsellors who are of Black, African, South Asian and Caribbean heritage. The group is also open to other therapists of colour who are affected by prejudice due to the colour of their skin and global white power.
The support group’s aim is to energise and inspire each other’s practice and passions. Together we will create a space where we reflect together as qualified practitioners, to support a sense of shared experience, growth, and mutual facilitation.
To find out about the kinds of themes or topics under discussion, as well as projects that individual groups are in the process of undertaking at some of the other BAATN gatherings, please take a look here.
The space is held by: Poppy Banerjee and Mickey Peake
This is a zoom online event
Time: 10:30 – 13:00
Dates: These gatherings are held every other month.
- This event is free to Psychological Therapist members, £10 for Non-members.
- Events will be available to book up until 5 pm on the Friday before the event.
- Only the next two upcoming dates will be open for registration at any one time.
- If you have difficulty booking, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an event is full, email email@example.com to join a waiting list. The places will be offered on a first come first serve basis but if a place becomes available just before the event is due to take place, everyone on the waiting list will be contacted via email, with the first person to respond being offered the place.