Advertise a Vacancy
There are a few options to advertise job vacancies as below.
1. Custom advert to the network: The most effective way to advertise is to send out a separate email to our mailing list of 2300 therapists with custom images and links for a fee of £165 inclusive of VAT. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Jobs, Placements and Opportunities notice board
This is a posting board for organisations who are looking to find a therapist or fill a student placement. This is currently free.
3. Include in monthly BAATN Newsletter. The job listing can be placed in a list with the other items in the newsletter. This is also currently free. Information about the BAATN newsletter is above.
Submit a Post in the BAATN Newsletter
The BAATN newsletter has been running successfully for many years now and has been received well by all our members and subscribers over the years as a really useful resource cataloguing events, training, jobs, supervision and much more relating to items specifically around Black, African, Asian or Caribbean therapeutic issues and themes.
Over the last 15 months, interest in BAATN and the work we do is ever-growing, with membership, subscribers and members of the public seeking support increasing more than ever. As a result of the above, we have made a few changes to our newsletter due to the increase in advert requests, which will provide everyone with further opportunity to advertise to the network. Changes are as follows;
1. The newsletter will now run fortnightly, replacing the current 2nd and 4th Monday of the Month. Each newsletter will have the upcoming date for the next newsletter, keeping you well informed.
2. There will be a limit on repeat adverts to twice each month to ensure that everyone gets a fair, equal chance to gain advertisement space and interest.
3. Section headers have been added to the newsletter, making it clearer for you to scroll through and find what you’re looking for
4. And finally, not a new change but relatively new, we have introduced a word limit of 180 words to again ensure everyone gets a fair and equal chance to advertisement space and interest.
If you have any queries, questions or feedback regarding the above changes, please do get in touch with me (Sam) BAATN administrator on: email@example.com. In the meantime, we hope these changes will be welcomed by you all and facilitate an even better production of the eagerly anticipated BAATN newsletter.
Newsletter Submission Guidance
The deadline for submissions is 12 noon, on the Friday before the newsletter date. Late submissions will not be included. Attachment requests are not permitted. Only items that fit the below newsletter criteria will be included.
The BAATN email newsletter is for:
• items specifically around Black, African, Asian or Caribbean therapeutic issues and themes
• job/volunteer offers, general free events and special offers (more about jobs below)
• paid members to ask for advice, canvas for research participants and advertise training they are personally delivering or events they themselves are facilitating.
Who or what are you looking for / name of event / Something to grab the attention
A summary paragraph with more detail.
Include where you live and are willing to travel to, if appropriate.
How to contact you and links to websites if appropriate.
No more than 180 words
Please send your newsletter requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the submission deadline.