Eligibility for inclusion in the directory is dependant on a relevant qualification and full registration with an accrediting professional body. Examples of registering bodies are the BACP, UKCP, HCPC, BPC, BAPT, BABCP, NCS etc. To be included in the directory, members of the public will need to be able to find you listed on your registering body website as a full member. If you are a student who has just completed their studies, you are welcome to be a practitioner member until such time as full registration comes through, at which time you can upgrade to directory membership.
Note: You will not appear in the directory immediately. Your entry will be verified and you will need to pay the yearly membership fee.
After you have registered as a directory member, we will e-mail you with your personal user ID and password so that you can edit your listing, include your photograph etc. As a member you can also book discounted training and events and register free for BAATN gatherings.
You will need the following to complete your listing:
- Certificate of accreditation/registration (either photocopied or link to accreditation body website listing)
- Contact details: phone, alternate phone, mobile, fax
- Practice E-mail address if different from your membership email address
- Locations were you Practice
- Languages spoken,
- Client groups you work with
- A photograph (optional)
- A description of your services
- Links to your website(s)
- You Fee structure