Join the Psychological Therapist Directory
For psychological therapists who are experienced in working with the distinctive African, Caribbean and South Asian experience.
- £60/YEAR AUTO-RENEW. ONE-OFF PAYMENT £65/YEAR
- DIRECTORY LISTING
- DISCOUNTED EVENTS AND TRAINING
- FREE ENTRY TO BAATN GATHERINGS
- MEMBER CONFERENCE VIDEOS
Eligibility for inclusion
Eligibility for inclusion in the directory is dependent on a relevant qualification and full registration with an accrediting professional body. Examples of registering bodies are the BACP, UKCP, HCPC, BPC, BAPT, BABCP, NCS etc. To be included in the directory, members of the public will need to be able to find you listed on your registering body website as a full member. (For BACP members – You will need to be a full registered member, not an Individual member) If you are a student who has just completed your studies, you are welcome to be a practitioner member until such time as full registration comes through, at which time you can upgrade to directory membership.
Please Note: You will not appear in the directory immediately. Your entry will be verified, and you will need to pay the yearly membership fee. If you are applying over a holiday period, for example, Christmas, please allow extra time for your listing to be verified.
Immediately after registering, you become a member. We will e-mail you your personal user ID and password so that you can edit your listing if you need to, book discounted training and events and register for free BAATN gatherings.
You will need the following to complete your listing:
- Certificate of accreditation/registration (either photocopied or link to accreditation body website listing)
- Contact details: phone, alternate phone, mobile, fax
- Practice E-mail address if different from your membership email address
- Locations were you Practice
- Languages spoken,
- Client groups you work with
- A photograph (optional)
- A description of your services
- Links to your website(s)
- You Fee structure