Meaningful Online Therapy
At Oliva, we want to remove the obstacles and uncertainty from the online therapy experience, so people can focus on themselves. By offering expert-curated therapists, personalised therapist matching, focused one-hour sessions, and a hassle-free online experience, we aim to make online therapy less complicated—and more meaningful.
To make this vision a reality, we need seasoned, highly-qualified therapists who are experts at practicing modern psychology. That’s where you come in. Our ideal candidates are not only trained professionals, but also people who are passionate about joining a movement to reimagine modern mental healthcare.
You’ll be a key part of a team that includes experienced entrepreneurs, forward-thinking technologists, and talented therapists who have already launched and scaled successful startups and clinics. By joining the first group of Oliva therapists, you’ll be in a unique position to influence both our therapeutic approach and our company culture going forward.
This is a rare chance to help build a company from the ground up. If you love this industry—and you’re excited about changing it—we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work from the comfort of your own home on your own schedule.
- Give best-in-class care for a regular group of clients.
- Take advantage of our technology so you can focus on your craft.
- Form close working relationships with other Oliva therapists by contributing to case discussions.
You’ll be successful if you:
- Are a qualified clinical or counselling psychologist registered with the BPS or HCPC. Or a Psychotherapist accredited with the BACP or UKCP.
- Have at least 2 years of clinical experience in the UK, offering psychotherapy to adults.
- Have experience providing online therapy and you’re proficient in using modern communication tools (Gmail, calendars, video-conference platforms, etc.)
- Feel comfortable using clinical diagnostic and assessment instruments (e.g., GAD-7, PHQ-9) to track client progress and treatment effectiveness.
- Are trained and competent in at least two psychological models one being CBT or third wave psychotherapy model.
- Can offer a minimum of 6 hours per week.
- Believe in our vision.
- A therapist who takes an authentic, human-centric approach and forms meaningful, lasting relationships with clients.
- Excited about the possibilities of using technology to enhance your practice in innovative and practical ways.
- Always looking to learn from and share your expertise with other Oliva therapists.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive pay based on your years of experience.
- No costs or operational know-how required of our therapists. We’ll take care of that so you can focus on what you do best.
- In-house marketing, PR and advertising initiatives to boost your profile as a therapist.
- Opportunities for professional development and collaboration with peers.
- Forward-thinking, human-centric startup environment.
- Company culture that values self-care and collective problem-solving.
Apply for the job
- To submit your application go to https://oliva.house/careers
- Please upload your CV in PDF format.
To apply for this job please visit oliva.homerun.co.