Therapist Connect Trainings and Forums
Professional skills development for everyone within the therapeutic community, regardless of background
Family and Community Constellations
29th September 2018
A constellation reveals the re-cycling pattern of transgenerational life, past, present and future.
With Sonya Welch-Moring
The days will offer participants an opportunity to….
- reflect on relationship dynamics that impact on family and community wellbeing
- identify issues in the social system that create disharmony in the family and community
- start breaking down barriers that stop us from connecting with each other across cultures
- explore the indigenous wisdom that is held in communities even if unrevealed
- take steps to restore the flow of love in our families and communities
BAATN Autumn Seminars
4 weekday seminars in November 2018, 6:30 pm, 5 Mins from London Bridge
Therapeutic Practice That Speaks Across Cultures
Each seminar will be presented by an expert in their field followed by discussion and questions with plenty of opportunities to network with like-minded individuals.
Wed, 07th November 2018 – Stories of Healing and Reconciliation using the Systemic Constellations Method – Sonya Welch-Moring and Tanja Meyburgh
Mon, 12th November 2018 – Intimate Strangers? Working with Intercultural Couples – Dr Reenee Singh
Thur, 22nd November 2018 – The Philosophy of Alienation: Working Radically and Relationally – Karen Minikin
Mon, 26th November 2018 – Sexual and Gender based violence in conflict and working with men- Gurcharan Virdee
A Day With Anton Hart
Sunday, November 25th 10-5pm - London
Starting with Ourselves: Addressing the Challenges of Diversity Through Openness and Curiosity Instead of Competence
This day-long workshop offers the opportunity to think and talk–with both familiar and unfamiliar colleagues–about issues of diversity and otherness, focusing on the cultivation of curiosity and openness within the therapeutic dyad.
Trainers’ And Therapists’ Forums
The forums aims are to encourage dialogue rather than silence around the impact of race in identity and metal health and work with the uncomfortable feelings that arise when into this area.
2 February 2019
1 June 2019
28 September 2019
3 November 2018
30 March 2019
20 July 2019
Writing Your dissertation Workshop
Sat, 16th February 2019 - London
For students of African, Asian and Caribbean heritage
With Sharon Bond
With the support of therapeutic practitioner, Sharon Bond, who is well versed in this area and has many years of experience supporting students through the dissertation process we will be exploring:
– translating your competence onto paper
– the areas of the writing process that are personally challenging
– what informs you in your writing
– the process of finding your voice.