University of Reading
Clinical Teaching Fellow (CBT)
Employing unit: School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences
SRF number: SRF34717
General advert text
Due to further exciting expansion, the Charlie Waller Institute (CWI) is seeking to appoint motivated and committed clinical teaching fellows in CBT to work across our range of training programmes for mental health practitioners. You will join a vibrant, collegiate, team to deliver high-quality teaching and supervision on our portfolio of well-regarded graduate and postgraduate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) programmes.
The successful candidate(s) will support the delivery of high-quality teaching, clinical skills training and clinical supervision on our well-regarded graduate and postgraduate CBT programmes. We work closely with NHSE and HEE colleagues to train staff practising within adult and children and young people’s mental health services.
We expect to appoint clinical teaching fellows to start in April 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. Applicants will be clinically trained as a low-intensity or high-intensity CBT practitioner with recent experience of clinical practice.
The appointments can be made on either a full-time or part-time basis.
You will have:
• Experience of working clinically with CBT
• Experience of mentoring or supervising others
• Commitment to excellence in teaching and enhancing student experience
• Commitment to professionalism in interactions with colleagues and students
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of, and perhaps interest in being involved in, research into CBT
Interview date: 08/03/2021
Closing date: 28th February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.