Website Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute Ltd
Delivering professional training in psychotherapy & counselling
About the Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (SPTI Ltd)
SPTI has a reputation for excellence, with over 30 years’ experience providing professional training in Psychotherapy and Counselling, delivering dual academic and clinical training across a range of levels from Introductory to MSc programmes. Our degree courses are validated by Staffordshire University and are accredited by BACP (BSc programme) and UKCP (MSc programmes).
Our mission is to be at the forefront of the counselling and psychotherapy profession in providing a wide range of courses which foster the academic, personal, and professional development of our trainees.
Our training has a reputation for excellence in both academic rigour and clinical competence and we aim to equip our trainees to become ethical practitioners and life-long learners who will not only continue to be at the forefront of the development of knowledge in the counselling and psychotherapy profession but also have a positive impact on the well-being of society.
We have a commitment to high standards in interpersonal relationships, characterised by mutual respect, collaboration, appropriate boundary and the celebration of difference.
About the Tutor/Skills Tutor roles
To meet the needs of increased student numbers and to enhance the quality of training offered we are expanding our existing staff teams. We are seeking Tutors/Skills Tutors to join our experienced teaching teams delivering our successful BSc and MSc Programmes.
Please go to our website http://www.spti.net/vacancies/ for information and application pack.
If you have the following skills, qualities and meet the essential criterion for the posts, we would love to hear from you:
· Demonstrable skills as psychotherapist/counsellor, trainer, and clinical supervisor
· To be committed to the delivery of high-quality training based on professional and ethical standards, research and innovation,
· Be committed to promoting diversity, equality and inclusion and addressing the needs of diverse learners.
· Candidates must be professionally accredited psychotherapists and/or counsellors, accredited by BACP and/or registered as a UKCP psychotherapist (or equivalent professional body) for a minimum of three years, and have a minimum of two years qualified supervisor experience.
· Training or teaching experience and qualification are desirable.
Trainee Tutors – We also welcome applications from accredited psychotherapists and counsellors who meet most, but not all, of the essential criteria. Applicants will need to be qualified practitioners with supervision experience. The trainee tutor position is a fully supported option which through induction, training and assessment leads to full tutor status.
The posts are offered on a self-employed basis and will commence March/April 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.spti.net.