About The Role
Salary £56K + Benefits*
We are delighted to be recruiting a Regional Director to our new operational region Midlands and Wales!
As Regional Director you will provide strong strategic and professional leadership for all aspects of Place2Be service delivery; translate and deliver Place2Be’s mission, values and business priorities into operational plans, KPIs and local delivery.
You will have overall responsibility for leading and developing our mental health services in the region. In your position as Regional Director, you will lead, build and develop school-based service management teams, ensuring appropriate professional development, training and succession plans are in place and that resources are available to meet service commitments.
To be considered for this position you will have a demonstrable track record of delivering results with quality outcomes. You will need to be a collaborative team player, concerned with team success as well as individual performance.
You must have experience of financial and budget management including planning, development, forecasting and business development. The successful candidate needs to have an astute understanding of the clinical work carried out by Place2Be.
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
following geographical regions:
• South Wales
• East Midlands
• West Midlands
Travel across this region may be required
– drive and deliver high quality standards in Place2Be schools; ensuring standards are met or exceeded
– ensure policies and procedures are effectively implemented and adhered to
– hold accountability for school retention and development of best-in-class partnerships with Place2Be schools
– identify opportunities for growth and development through partnership building with a range of stake holders such as Clinical Commission Groups, Academy Trusts etc.
– lead, build and develop effective relationships with the regional Business Development Managers and Regional
clinical Lead to ensure continued delivery and expansion of Place2Be services
– take lead responsibility for safeguarding management and work with the Head of Safeguarding to ensure best practice of all safeguarding issues and concerns in line with Place2Be’s policy
– be accountable for Place2Be service that delivers a whole-school approach to mental health; involving sourcing adequate numbers of trainee counsellors through local colleges, universities and other providers.
As the successful candidate, you will:
– possess degree level qualification or equivalent
have experience leading multi-functional teams at senior management level and fostering a culture of learning, growth and professional development
– have a track record of delivering results with quality outcomes
– have demonstrable experience in leading and developing clinical services for children and young people
– experience of previously building and nurturing strong relationships both internally and externally
– experience of financial and budget management including planning, development, forecasting and setting
– have a proven ability to think strategically, use initiative and to actively seek innovative approaches to problem solving and delivering results
– possess strong interpersonal skills including motivation, negotiating, influencing and networking to build strong internal and external relationships
– have good understanding of quality assurance and effective performance monitoring
1st Interview date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
Closing date: Tuesday 27th April 2021
To apply or to view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification, please visit our website for further details.
To apply for this job please visit careers.place2be.org.uk.