Orri is a Specialist Eating Disorder Treatment service based in central London.
We offer face-to-face and online treatment for individuals aged 16+ dealing with different eating disorder diagnoses and co-occurring conditions.
We are looking for an Eating Disorder Associate to join our growing team!
The Eating Disorder Associate Role is an innovative and unique role which provides a psychology graduate the opportunity to extend their academic knowledge and practical clinical skills. Therefore, combining the role education and clinical experience within the area of eating disorders.
The successful candidate will be invited to undertake a work based accredited PG cert in Eating disorders as part of their role.
Clinical experience will be gained via their work as an associate with the Psychologist, Dietitian, Occupational Therapist, Psychotherapist and RMN.
- BSc Psychology or similar
- An interest in Eating Disorders and passionate about creating an innovative specialist service
- Excellent verbal, written and body language skills.
- An interest in Research and Academia
- A desire to work in an organizational culture of collaboration, ownership and shared ideas
- Excellent Computer Skills also competent in use of internet to access literature for research purposes
- To observe, monitor and record patient’s presentation throughout day communicating information in timely manner to MDT
- To work under the direction and in association with Psychologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Psychotherapists and RMN
- To follow MDT directed bespoke care plans
- To work within the multidisciplinary team to ensure Orri provides a safe, effective and caring service that is responsive to people’s needs.
- To develop and maintain effective working alliances with patients and their families
- To communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner.
- To form professional relationships with members of the MDT and work alongside other professionals to deliver boundaried interventions to patients and families
- To receive regular clinical professional supervision and reflective practice
- To respond to the health promotion needs of patients
- Developing new ideas to improve service user care and service delivery.
- Assist with audit of service user/carer satisfaction with the service.
- To demonstrate on going personal development through participation in internal and external development opportunities
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Assist MDT with Day to day organization and running of the service
- To participate in the staff Personal Development 360 Review process as appraisee.
- To operate within Orri policies, guidelines and protocols and current Health and Safety at Work Legislation.
- To be able prepare and conduct presentations
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
If this sounds like an exciting position for you, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.