Croydon University Hospital’s Occupational Health team are looking for 3 Counsellors, full time or part time applications considered, for three months on a fixed term contract. The role will be to support the staff in our diverse organisation going through the challenges of COVID-19’s second wave.
Croydon University Hospital provides care for a large borough and employs nearly 4000 NHS staff. You will join a busy and enthusiastic Occupational Health Team delivering therapeutic support for staff working at the hospital.
This exciting role will be varied work including running group work, one to one work and running workshops covering well being and mental health with staff. The support provided will be via virtual means, or over the phone and you will also be on site within the hospital to support staff.
To be eligible to apply for the role of ‘Occupational Health Counsellor’ at Croydon University Hospital providing workplace counselling to staff, applicants must have these essential skills:
- Minimum a Diploma in counselling
- Be accredited or registered with the BACP or equivalent with considerable experience
- Degree or Masters qualification specifically in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy including Trauma Focused CBT or an EDMR qualification
- Specific training in working therapeutically with Trauma
- Has previously worked providing counselling within an organisation
- Ability to give presentations in front of people
- Ability to work well with stakeholders of different personalities and backgrounds
- Working in a short time limited way
- Confidence and experience in recognising and reporting safeguarding concerns
- A trained Mindfulness practitioner
- Experience in running Teaching/Training in mental health awareness workshops
Please contact Emma for more information regarding the job or to apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria points and why you have applied for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.