Website Insight IAPT
Not-for-profit organisation providing free NHS talking therapies
This is an excellent opportunity to join our service and make a real difference to the local communities we serve. As a valued member of our multi-disciplinary team you will be encouraged to be an autonomous practitioner, whilst operating within a supportive framework which includes regular high-quality supervision and support from your line manager and our clinical lead.
As an accredited counsellor, you will use your skills and extensive expertise to deliver counselling to our clients across a range of issues including low mood, depression, and anxiety. Your recovery and outcome rates will reflect your ability to build a successful therapeutic relationship with our clients and go the extra mile to achieve the right outcomes for them. If you would enjoy working in an IAPT service as part of a team that supports you to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients, we would love to hear from you.
We would love to hear from you, if you possess the following:
- A Diploma in Counselling from a recognised course which would meet the requirements for BACP (or equivalent) accreditation.
- Accredited by at least one of the following bodies: BACP (must be accredited, membership is not sufficient), NCS (must be accredited, membership is not sufficient), UKCP or IPT UK.
- Possess at least one of the following NICE compliant qualifications: Counselling for Depression, Interpersonal Psychotherapy (must also be registered with IPT UK), or Couple Therapy for Depression.
- Experience of working within a primary care mental health service.
- Evidence of working with people who have experienced common mental health problems i.e. anxiety / depression.
- Good record of Continuing Professional Development and willingness to continue this.
- Knowledge of IAPT and stepped care model.
We are offering full-time (37.5hrs per week) and part-time (minimum of 22.5hrs per week) roles. You will be remote working, but need the ability to travel to our Wirral service to provide face-to-face therapy as required (Talking Together Wirral, 20-28 Woodside Business Park, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 1EL).
You will be joining Insight IAPT, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and a well-established provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. We offer high and low intensity interventions and counselling, and as a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining our excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice. We offer a range of exciting benefits to our staff, including discounts, enhanced pension scheme, CPD opportunities, free counselling if needed, family friendly policies, and many more! Please visit our website to learn more about our benefits. We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
For further information about this role – including the full advert, job description and person specification – and to apply, please visit our website https://www.insightiapt.org/work-with-us/vacancies/counsellors-x3-wirral/
The closing date for applications is 25th July 2021. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.