Gatherings for Experienced Practitioners and Students – Bristol
This is a Closed Practitioner Event
These gatherings will be held in Bristol for therapy practitioners of Black, African, South Asian and Caribbean Heritage. These gatherings are also open to other people of colour who are affected by prejudice due to the colour of their skin and global white power.
Separate spaces will be held for experienced practitioners and students.
The groups aim – to connect with other working therapists of colour, to gain support with developing ourselves as practitioners and to leave the group energised and inspired.
To find out about the kinds of themes or topics under discussion, as well as projects that individual groups are in the process of undertaking at some of the other BAATN gatherings, please take a look here.
The framework for each gathering:
12-00 People arrive have tea/coffee or (bring their own lunch to eat)
12.30 -14:00 Gatherings – experienced practitioners and trainees meet separately
If attendees arrive late please wait until the next stage of the session so as not to disrupt the process. Bring your own lunch.
Dr Yvon Guest, Lynn Hunt and Jenny Lehouse will be holding the spaces.
Venue: 123 Space, 123 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3RZ
Time: 12:00 – 14.30
Saturday 21 September 2019 – Facilitators: Yvon Guest and Lynn Hunt
Saturday 30 November 2019 – Facilitators: Jenny Lehouse and Lynn Hunt
Saturday 11 January 2020 – Facilitators: Yvon Guest and Lynn Hunt – This gathering has been postponed. New date TBC
- These events are free to Psychological Therapist Members and Student Therapist Members, £10 for Non-members.
- You can book gatherings up until the day before the gathering at 5 pm
- Only the next two upcoming dates will be open for registration at any one time.
- If you have difficulty booking, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an event is full, email email@example.com to go on the waiting list. If a place becomes available before 5pm on the day before the event, priority will be given to those at the top of the waiting list.